Being part of ChurpChurp is like being part of a family. Not only do we share our love around, but we also do mini activities like going to the movies and having outdoor outings together. Like ‘Fly Kite Day!‘ recently *grins*
Ever wonder why your friends and loved ones that are spending most of their time on Twitter and Facebook, are still not making their online community experience to the fullest with ChurpChurp? Here’s where YOU come in, and share ChurpChurp to them!
ChurpChurp is running a blogging contest for all of you Churpers out there and basically all you have to do is write a blogpost entry about ChurpChurp on why your friends and families should be part of ChurpChurp today and get rewarded! You can include a video, loads of pictures – basically anything you like to make your entry as creative as possible for the RM100 instant credit! YEAY!
So Churpers, what are you waiting for? Blog away and submit your permalink in the comment box! 😉
Terms & Conditions:
Be Part of ChurpChurp Contest Today
1. ChurpChurp; “Be Part of ChurpChurp Today!” will be held from 25th October – 25th November 2010 ( both dates inclusive ) unless notified otherwise.
2. Contest open to all ChurpChurp registered members.
3. Permanent and contract employees of ChurpChurp.
4. To be eligible for the contest, all participants must be a member of ChurpChurp.
– Write a creative and interesting blog post on “Be Part of ChurpChurp Today!”
– Creatively tell us in your post why why your friends, families and loved ones should join and be part of ChurpChurp today.
– Share what kind of activities you’d like to see ChurpChurp to organize if you have not joined any previous ones.
– The ten (10) most creative entries will receive instant credit of RM100 each.
– ChurpChurp reserves the rights to substitute a prize of similar value at any time without prior notice without assigning any reasons thereof.
– Instant are non-exchangable for cash and/or transferable to any third party.
– Instant credit will be presented to each winner by the end of the contest period, subject to changes.