Churp Churp Exclusive Screening – Bridesmaids
What’s your idea of an awesome bachelorette party? Who will be on your invite list? What will you wear?! What about THE big night? Will you be having you hair up? or hair down? What about your shoes?!
Everything has to be perfect the way you imagine it in your head; and of course it has to because it is a once in a lifetime experience! But think about it, can you really pull off organizing a smashing bachelorette party (and wedding) of your dreams while exuding the poise and flawless beauty of the perfect image of a bride you have in mind? Well, this is where you have the maid of honour and bridesmaids to come to the rescue! These girls are the pillars of your perfect wedding and they are the ones you’d rely on for almost everything from running the show to probably some pre marital counseling!
You might be thinking we’ve got some wedding bells ringing at Churp Churp, but guys we’ve been going on and on about weddings only because we will be having an exclusive screening of Bridesmaids courtesy of United International Pictures!
Looks to be a fun comedy to catch! Wouldn’t it be fun to watch how these girls fair as bridesmaids?
This spring, Universal Pictures and producer Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) invite you to experience Bridesmaids. Kristen Wiig leads the cast as Annie, a maid of honor whose life unravels as she leads her best friend, Lillian (Maya Rudolph), and a group of colorful bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to matrimony.
Annie’s life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian’s maid of honor. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she’ll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you’ll go for someone you love.
Just take a look at the trailer and you’ll know why we’re excited for the movie!
We sneaked around and found a behind the scenes feature of Bridesmaids too! Who knows, you may just pick up an awesome tip or two for your bachelor/bachelorette party & wedding from this movie!
But seriously though, what do you think are some awesome ideas for a bachelor and bachelorette party? Share with us your ideas and stand a chance to catch the exclusive screening of Bridesmaids with Churp Churp! 100 lucky Churpers with the most creative ideas will be given a pair of invites to this exclusive screening!
Churp Churp Exclusive Screening of Bridesmaids
Date: September 6, 2011 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC 1Utama
How to win passes to the screening?
2. Fill up this form with your details, and most importantly the permalink to your tweet.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
To get your tweet permalink, Mouse over the date/time of your tweet and copy that link!
Do look through our Terms & Conditions before participation. We can’t wait to catch Bridesmaids with you! All the best!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is opened to existing Churp Churp users in Malaysia to take part.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to Tweet to us with the stated conditions and fill in the movie contest submission form in this blog post. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected tweets that not traceable by Churp Churp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by September 1st 2011 (Thursday) and will require confirmation of attendance through email by September 3rd 2011 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites revoked and passed to winners who didn’t make the initial cut.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) Churp Churp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.