If you’re tired of the hustle and bustle of the city, or sick of the stress and depression that comes with the workplace, we bet a lot of you would think about taking a breather in the great outdoors. Just imagine lying down on a carpet of grass in the sunshine and listening to the soft chatter of furry friends nearby – wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Yes, we’d all love that but how many of us would appreciate the beauty of nature enough to roll up our sleeves and protect Mother Nature so that our kids’ grandkids could appreciate the same beauty? If only more people were like the Lorax, the legendary (and slightly annoying) guardian of the forest! Watch how Lorax fights tooth and nail to protect his world in the Churp Churp Exclusive Screening of The Lorax in 3D!
Synopsis: From the creators of “Despicable Me”, “The Lorax,” an adaptation of the classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope.
The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams.
To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito will lend his vocal talents to the iconic title character of the Lorax, while Ed Helms will voice the enigmatic Once-ler. Also bringing their talents to the film are global superstars Zac Efron as Ted, the idealistic youth who searches for the Lorax, and Taylor Swift as Audrey, the girl of Ted’s dreams. Rob Riggle will play financial king O’Hare, and beloved actress Betty White will portray Ted’s wise Grammy Norma.
Allow the trailer below to fish for your attention; especially with the voice over of Zac Efron as Ted and Taylor Swift as Audrey! (:
50 lucky Churpers and their guests will have the chance to catch The Lorax in 3D before its official release in Malaysian cinemas, all thanks to United International Pictures. Details of the screening are as below:
Churp Churp Exclusive Screening – The Lorax (3D)
Date: 2 March 2012 (Friday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
To join us for the Churp Churp Exclusive Screening of The Lorax, all you have to do is share you answer with us for the following question by commenting on this Facebook Event Page:
“What have you been doing/what would you do in order to save Mother Nature?”
Do look through our Terms & Conditions before participating and all the best!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is opened to existing Churp Churp users in Malaysia who’ve authorized their Facebook account with Churp Churp to take part.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by Churp Churp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by February 27th 2012 (Monday) and will require confirmation of attendance through email by February 29th 2012 (Wednesday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites revoked and passed to winners who didn’t make the initial cut.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) Churp Churp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.