#Churpremiere – Chernobyl Diaries
Hey Churpers, we’ve got another horror movie coming up! Oren Peli is known for terrifying audiences with his groundbreaking thriller, Paranormal Activity. Now Churp Churp brings you his latest original story… #Churpremiere – Chernobyl Diaries.
If you like a movie that has ‘true story’ potential then this is for you! The Chernobyl disaster was real and it is, in fact, a ghost town. The city is still mostly abandoned and there have been numerous stories of unexplainable events. Gasp!
Synopsis: Chernobyl Diaries follows a group of six young vacationers who, looking to go off the beaten path, hire an “extreme” tour guide.
After a brief exploration of the abandoned city, however, the group soon finds themselves stranded, only to discover that they are not alone…
So do you want to see if this movie is good enough to scare you? Well, 50 brave Churpers will receive a pair (2) of passes to watch the #Churpremiere – Chernobyl Diaries prior to its release in Malaysian cinemas. Details of the screening are as below:
#Churpremeire – Chernobyl Diaries
Date: September 4th, 2012 (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV KLCC
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Chernobyl Diaries, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page.
’If you were to be stranded in an abandoned city with someone, who would you want it to be?’
Remember to fill in the form below so we could send you the invitation email if you’re selected as the one of the winners! To copy your Facebook submission URL, kindly hover mouse over to “Time Posted” and right click to copy. Good luck, Churpers!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing Churp Churp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by Churp Churp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by August 31st, 2012 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by September 2nd, 2012 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) Churp Churp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.