#Churpremiere – Bait
Usually when a freak tsunami hits, you would think that it’s the tsunami that you would have to be worried about isn’t it? But what happens when combine a natural disaster and getting trapped in a supermarket…….with a shark. That’s right! A shark. And so ChurpChurp brings to you… #Churpremiere – Bait! Hollywood’s latest shark themed thriller movie with loads of shark-tastic action and maybe even a little bit of comedy.
Synopsis: In a sleepy coastal resort community, shoppers at an underground supermarket are terrorized by a crazed bandit when a monstrous freak tsunami swallows the town.
Love shark movies? Well, thanks to RAM Entertainment we are giving 80 Jawsome Churpers a chance to win a pair (2) of tickets to catch the #Churpremiere – Bait before it gets officially released in our Malaysian theatres! Details of the screening are as below:
#Churpremiere – Bait
Date: September 19th, 2012 (Wednesday)
Venue: TGV KLCC
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Bait, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“You are in a supermarket full of resources, what would you throw in the sharks mouth in order to save yourself?”
Remember to fill in the form below so we could send you the invitation email if you’re selected as the one of the winners! To copy your Facebook submission URL, kindly hover mouse over to “Time Posted” and right click to copy. Sea you there, Churpers!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by September 14th, 2012 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by September 17th, 2012 (Monday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.