#Churpremiere – Paranormal Activity 4
It’s already October and it’s best for a couple of horror films to celebrate the eeriness of Halloween! We had Paranormal Activity 3 last year and it’s now back to haunt us again *gasp*! We present you the fourth instalment in the popular horror franchise; #Churpremiere – Paranormal Activity 4.
Synopsis: The story takes place in 2011, five years after Katie killed her boyfriend Micah, sister Kristi, her husband Daniel and took their baby, Hunter (now named Robbie).
Story focuses on Alice and her mom, experiencing weird stuff since the new neighbours (Katie and Robbie) moved in the town.
The plot follows Katie and Hunter Rey (now age 6), who have just moved into a house together as mother and son, and their neighbors, Alex and Alex’s mother, who begin to experience the same hauntings which followed Katie and Kristi’s family.
That’s not all…until you watch this creepy trailer below. Be sure to get enough nerve up to survive this not-to-be-missed horror film!
So…are you afraid of the demonic spirits? Be sure to man up as we’re going to invite 40 brave Churpers (2 tickets each) to #Churpremiere – Paranormal Activity 4 before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas all thanks to United International Pictures!
Details of the screening as follow:
Date: October 22nd, 2012 (Monday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Paranormal Activity 4, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“If you’re alone in the room and you felt a presence, what would you grab from your room to comfort yourself?”
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by October 20th, 2012 (Saturday) and will require confirmation of attendance by October 21st, 2012 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.