#Churpremiere – Cold War 寒战
It is a little cliché to have the rich and little children being kidnapped in movies, isn’t it? Prepare yourself to explore a fresh twist in this action film as the detectives fight their battle against a gang of criminals who have been kidnapping the police instead! ChurpChurp brings you Hong Kong’s best police and gangster movie in the past decade; #Churpremiere – Cold War (寒战)!
Synopsis: Hong Kong actioner about a group of hijackers who target the Hong Kong police force. Two competing policemen, with conflicting methods, must resolve the situation before it’s too late.
The Hong Kong police headquarters receives an anonymous call: a fully-loaded police van carrying theforce’s most advanced equipment and five highly-trained officers has disappeared off the grid.
The hijackers, steps ahead and possessing direct knowledge of police procedures issue a list of demands including a large ransom.
Rival Deputy Commissioners Sean Lau and Waise Lee fight to take charge of the rescue operation, code named ‘Cold War’, Lau favouring negotiation and Lee an all-out aggressive attack, no matter the cost.
Lau and Lee are aware that every decision is crucial, that each minute counts. But as they execute a carefully planned attack, little do they know they’re becoming unwitting pawns in a bigger, more dangerous game…
Want more intense action from the movie? Here’s a teaser for you!
Not getting enough adrenaline rush from the trailer? Don’t worry, we’re inviting 35 Churpers (2 tickets each) to #Churpremiere – Cold War before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas all thanks to Rainfilm Sdn. Bhd.!
Details of the screening as follow:
Date: November 7th, 2012 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Tropicana City Mall
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Cold War, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“If you are a criminal and you’ve kidnapped a police officer, where would you hide him/her?”
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by November 2nd, 2012 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by November 4th, 2012 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.