#Churpremiere – Soar into the Sun
Shot with real F-15K fighter jets for realistic dogfights, the next #Churpremiere uses North Korea’s unstable government of recent years as its backdrop—demolishing scores of Seoul landmarks in the process. Sounds like a movie just for the guys? Not really. With the main cast starred by Rain a.k.a Jung Ji-Hoon; the all around entertainer and also a heartthrob to many girls out there promises a playful role in this film with his antics and cheeky pranks. Expect an aerial combat action film injected with a whole new level of realism by using real air jets, supported by the Republic of Korea’s Air Force and a special air unit from the Hollywood. ChurpChurp presents you #Churpremiere – Soar Into The Sun
Synopsis: A South Korean Elite Black Eagles Air Force pilot Tae-hun (RAIN a.k.a. JUNG Ji-hoon) finds himself transferred to a combat flying unit after a cocky, unplanned, and dangerous air show demonstration.
On the first day of his transfer to F15K, he meets Cheol-hui (YU Jun-sang), the unit’s own top gun. Tae-hun is free-spirited, whereas Cheol-hui plays by the rules, and the two come into conflict almost immediately.
However, Tae-hun quickly befriends his other colleagues: Dae-seo (KIM Sung-soo), Yu-jin (LEE Ha-na), and Seok-hyeon. He also falls in love with Se-yeong (SHIN Se-kyung), who is in charge of maintenance.
Tae-hun continues his free-spirited ways and his antics get suspended from duty. Then one day, reconnaissance mission turns into an unexpected incident, ending in Dae-seo’s untimely death and Seok-hyeon’s disappearance.
Initially blaming Cheol-hui for the tragedy, he and Tae-hun eventually come to an emotional understanding. Now the F15K make preparations to stop a war and rescue their missing comrade.
We’re inviting 30 Churpers (2 tickets each) to #Churpremiere – Soar Into The Sun before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas, thanks to United International Pictures for this screening!
Details of the screening as follow:
Date: November 6th, 2012 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Soar Into The Sun, just answe the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“If you could fly a jet, what would you name it and what are you going to do with it?”
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by November 3rd, 2012 (Saturday) and will require confirmation of attendance by November 4th, 2012 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.