#Churpremiere – Pitch Perfect
Are you ready to get pitch slapped in this new musical comedy that brings us a group of girls fighting all the way to get up top in the world of their college a cappella ? Watch how these different cliques of girls ranging from sweet looking girls, weird girls and mean girls get along just to be the best in their college! ChurpChurp brings you an all exclusive premiere to this pitch slapping musical movie to entertain all you music and comedy lovers out there, #Churpremiere – Pitch Perfect !
Synopsis: Beca is that girl who’d rather listen to what’s coming out of her headphones than what’s coming out of you.
Arriving at her new college, she finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together in the all girl a capella group in Barden College; called ‘The Bellas’.
When Beca takes this acoustic singing group out of their world of traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of the cut-throat world of college a cappella.
This could wind up either the coolest thing they’ll ever do or the most insane, and it will probably be a little of both.
Check out the movie trailer and catch a glimpse of their singing!
Still want to catch more musical drama and singings ? Don’t worry, we’re inviting 100 Churpers (2 tickets each) to #Churpremiere – Pitch Perfect before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas all thanks to United International Pictures!
Details of the screening as follow:
Date: November 7th, 2012 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Pitch Perfect, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“What is your favourite song to sing in the shower and tell us why do you love that song?”
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by November 4th, 2012 (Sunday) and will require confirmation of attendance by November 6th, 2012 (Tuesday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.