#Churpremiere – Jack Reacher
“The law has limits. He does not.”
By ‘he’, we meant Tom Cruise! The heartthrob with a winning smile returns to the screen as the title character, Jack Reacher; an adaptation from the novel “One Shot” by Lee Child, this action-packed film is going to hook you up with thrill and excitement. ChurpChurp presents you, #Churpremiere – Jack Reacher!
Synopsis: Six shots. Five dead. One heartland city thrown into a state of terror. But within hours the cops have it solved: a slam-dunk case. Except for one thing. The accused man says: You got the wrong guy. Then he says: Get Reacher for me. And sure enough, ex-military investigator Jack Reacher is coming. He knows this shooter-a trained military sniper who never should have missed a shot.
Reacher is certain something is not right-and soon the slam-dunk case explodes. Now Reacher is teamed with a beautiful young defense lawyer, moving closer to the unseen enemy who is pulling the strings.
Reacher knows that no two opponents are created equal. This one has come to the heartland from his own kind of hell. And Reacher knows that the only way to take him down is to match his ruthlessness and cunning-and then beat him shot for shot.
It would not do the movie any justice without catching it in action with your own eyes. Hit the play button below for a sneak peak!
We are giving out 40 pairs of tickets to this thrilling premiere screening before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas. Thank you United International Pictures for this awesome movie! Details are as below:
#Churpremiere – Jack Reacher
Date: December 18th, 2012 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC Tropicana City Mall
To win passes to #Churpremiere – Jack Reacher, just answer the question below on our Facebook Event Page:
“If you were Jack Reacher, how would you disguise yourself to stay alive?”
40 Churpers with the best answer will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to this screening so hurry up! Of course, you can submit as many entries as you like too. Don’t forget to fill in the submission form as follow to be eligible for the contest.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by December 14th, 2012 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by December 16th, 2012 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.