To all Die Hard fans, brace yourself! John McClane is back again after 6 years from the previous sequel Live Free or Die Hard. This time, the crossfire takes place in Russia where John helps to save his son, Jack, unaware that he is a highly-trained CIA operative working to prevent a nuclear-weapon heist. Who will be the last man standing? For action junkies, ChurpChurp presents #Churpremiere – A Good Day To Die Hard.
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane – the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack.
With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Watch the trailer below to catch a glimpse of the thrilling scenes of how the father-son duo fought against the Russian underworld.
We are giving out 25 pairs of tickets to this #Churpremiere before its official release in Malaysian cinemas. Thank you 20th Century Fox Malaysia for this movie! Details are as below:
#Churpremiere – A Good Day To Die Hard
Date: February 6th, 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: TGV 1 Utama
To win 2 passes to #Churpremiere – A Good Day To Die Hard, just let us know what you think John and Jack are saying below on our Facebook Event Page:
25 most creative answers will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to this action-packed #Churpremiere!
Don’t forget to fill in the submission form as follows to be eligible for the contest.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by February 1st, 2013 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by February 3rd, 2013 (Sunday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.