#Churpremiere – The Call
Imagine receiving an emergency call from someone in danger, and this is what you hear on the phone: running footsteps, loud laboured breathing, a door creaking open followed by a piercing scream and then…. nothing. You can hear their fear, but you can’t do anything to stop it from happening.
Time for us to go beyond the call as ChurpChurp brings you our latest #Churpremiere- The Call!
Synopsis: Set against the backdrop of an emergency call centre, this fast paced suspense thriller follows an emergency operator who must face her own fears in order to save a teenage girl from a disturbed killer.
Live a day in the life of a 911 emergency operator Jordan Turner (Halle Berry) as she receives several emergency calls from teenage girls who were kidnapped, and subsequently murdered by a serial killer.
As the only witness to the murders, she embarks on a personal quest to track down the killer before his latest victim is killed.
How far will Jordan go beyond the call of duty and confront her past to ensure the victims are safe? Here’s a sneak peek of the fast paced action-thriller:
Thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem Sdn Bhd, we are giving our Churpers 35 pairs of tickets to the #Churpremiere of The Call one day before its official release! Details are as below:
#Churpremiere – The Call
Date: March 13th, 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Tropicana City Mall
To win 2 passes to the #Churpremiere – The Call, just tell us “Who do you think is calling Jordan in the picture below, and what are they saying to her” on our Facebook Event Page. For example,
“McDonald’s: Sorry we just ran out of french fries.
Jordan: *stunned* What did you just say?“
The 35 Churpers with the most creative captions will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to this screening! You may submit as many entries as you like, but don’t forget to fill in the submission form below to be eligible for the contest.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and deemed eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that are not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by March 6th, 2013 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by March 8th, 2013 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.