“Everyone’s been evacuated. Nothing human remains.”
The year is 2073. Earth has become a waste land after decades of war with terrifying aliens known as Scavs. Jack Harper is one of the few remaining drone repairmen assigned to Earth for vital resources extraction. Little did he know that he is not the only being there… With that, ChurpChurp brings you the #Churpremiere – Oblivion (2D)!
Synopsis: Jack (Tom Cruise) has been living in and patrolling in the breathtaking skies above Earth.
His soaring existence is brought crashing down when he rescues a beautiful stranger, Julia (Olga Kurylenko) from a crashed spacecraft.
Her arrival triggers a chain of events that forces him to question everything he knows and puts the fate of humanity in his hands.
As Jack faces confrontation with the past that lead him on a journey of discovery, how far can one man go in a battle to save mankind? Watch the trailer to get a sneak preview of this sci-fi action film!
We are giving out 50 pairs of tickets to this awesome must-watch sci-fi action movie before its official release in the Malaysian cinemas. Thank you United International Pictures for this amazing screening! Details of the #Churpremiere are as follows:
#Churpremiere – Oblivion (2D)
Date: 9th April 2013 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:30 PM
(Ticket collections begin at 8:45PM)
Venue: TGV, One Utama Shopping Mall
To win 2 passes to #Churpremiere – Oblivion (2D), let us know what Jack is thinking in this picture on our Facebook Event Page. For example,
Jack: Oh no I forgot to brush my teeth!
50 Churpers with the most creative answers will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to this screening, so hurry up!
You may submit as many unique entries as you like but don’t forget to fill the submission form as follows to be eligible for the contest.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by April 2rd, 2013 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by April 5th 2013 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.