#Churpremiere- The Host
Imagine our world invaded by an unseen enemy, and humans have become hosts for these invaders. Our minds are taken over while our bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed… except for one! Join in humanity’s final battle as ChurpChurp brings you the #Churpremiere -The Host!
Synopsis: The Host is a story of love and sacrifice in a futuristic world with the fate of humanity at stake. Planet Earth has been taken over by peaceful aliens, known as Souls.
Melanie (Saoirse Ronan), one of a small band of human resistance, is caught by The Seeker (Diane Kruger), a peacekeeper responsible for defending this new race from the last of the humans. After a desperate struggle, a Soul named Wanderer is surgically implanted into Melanie’s body.
Melanie’s strong will convinces the reluctant Wanderer to be her ally and they set off on a dangerous search to save her family, and the men they both come to love.
Thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem, ChurpChurp is giving away 30 pairs of passes for you to catch the The Host one day before its release in Malaysian cinema! Details of the Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere- The Host
Date: 3rd April 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Tropicana City Mall
Remember to include your ChurpChurp username in your comment and fill up the form below as well! 30 Churpers with the best answer will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to the #Churpremiere- The Host!
But wait, that’s not all! 14 most creative comments will also stand a chance to win exclusive The Host movie merchandise!
3x Limited Edition The Host Female T-shirt worth RM350
3x Limited Edition The Host Male T-shirt worth RM350
4x Limited Edition The Host Laptop Sleeve worth RM300
4x Limited Edition The Host Torchlight worth RM180
Don’t forget to fill in the submission form below to be eligible for the contest!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our comment box below and fill in the contest form with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Comments without ChurpChurp usernames traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via emails to winners by March 27th, 2013 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by March 29th, 2013 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.