#Churpremiere – Identity Thief
Thieves today steal everything- Mobile phones, laptops, cars, wallets… You name it, they can steal it. Now what if we told you that thieves are so well equipped these days they can even steal YOU away! How? By stealing your identity of course! So hold on tight to your purses as ChurpChurp brings you the #Churpremiere – Identity Thief!
Synopsis: Sandy Patterson (Jason Bateman) gets a nice call confirming his name and other identifying information. The next thing he knows, a spa in Florida is reminding him of his appointment, and his credit cards are maxed out.
However, keeping tabs on Diana (Melissa McCarthy) who stole his identity and run-ins with bounty hunters, is harder than he was expecting, and ultimately the cross-country trip is going to find both Sandys learning life tips from one another.
So will Sandy’s finally get his identity back? Or will he end up another credit card fraud victim in Diana hands? With these two in tow, we’re sure it’s gonna be one hilarious adventure after the other! Don’t believe us? Check out the trailer below:
Thanks to the good people at United International Pictures (UIP), we are giving away 30 pairs of tickets for you to catch this #Churpremiere! Screening details as below:
#Churpremiere – Identity Thief
Date: 29th April 2013 (Monday)
Time: 9:30 PM
Venue: GSC Midvalley
To get your hands on a pair of passes to the #Churpremiere of Identity Thief, you first gotta steal something for us! Sounds illegal? It’s not if you tell us if you could steal the identity of any celebrity, who would you wanna be? Post a photo of said celebrity and tell us why in our Facebook Event Page.
I wanna steal Angeline Jolie’s identity because even though she is a mother of five, she still looks smoking hot every single time! And don’t get me started on her handsome husband Brad Pitt!
30 Churpers with the most creative answers will each win a pair of passes (2 tickets) to this #Churpremiere, so don’t wait too long! :p
You may submit as many unique entries as you like but don’t forget to fill in the submission form below to be eligible for the contest.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia only.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on our Facebook Event Page and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by April 22nd, 2013 (Monday) and will require confirmation of attendance by April 26th 2013 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.