Get Your Fight On at Tune Talk MIMMA Tournament!
Move over Bruce Lee, now everyone can be a fighter at the first ever Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (MIMMA) Tournament organized by Tune Talk!
The MIMMA aims to nurture and grow local talents from the Mixed Martial Arts industry by preparing a platform for amateurs. Watch as hundreds of participants from around the country fight it out for the largest pool of prize money ever wagered for a local tournament – RM150,000 in cold hard cash!
Details of the MIMMA Grand Final are as below:
Date: 15 June 2013 (Saturday)
Time : 6.00pm
Venue: Stadium Negara, KL
No. of matches: 7 (14 fighters)
To purchase tickets: http://redtix.airasia.com/Events/mimma2013/
So does it take one fighter to know another? Correctly predict the champions for each of the seven MIMMA category below, and you’ll stand a chance to be personally trained by a MMA pro yourself! Oh, and did we mention you’ll also have your monthly mobile expenses of maximum RM100 covered by Tune Talk?
Grand Final Prize: 1 year Tune Talk Credit up to RM100/per month + 1 year access to your nearest Mixed Martial Art certified gym + 1 time personal training with a Mixed Martial Art coach
To kick start your very own MMA journey, here’s what you need to do:
- In the form below, predict the winners for each of the seven MIMMA categories by selecting their names from the drop down menu below.
- Fill in your details at the bottom of the form to submit your entry!
One Grand Final Prize winner with the most accurate prediction of winners will walk away with all the amazing prizes as listed above! For more info and updates on the MIMMA Tournament, check out the MIMMA Official Website and MIMMA Facebook Page !
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions, participants (under 18 years of age) should be accompanied by legal representatives. All entries for the competition means that the consent had agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions
1. Predict The Champ contest (hereafter referred to as “contest”) is open to all Malaysians aged eighteen (18) and the above as of 1st January 2013.
2. Employees, directors and officers of Tune Talk (M) Sdn Bhd and Churp Churp Sdn Bhd(hereafter referred to as “The Organiser”), agencies (including advertising, media, event management and vendors/suppliers related to the contest), subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporates, dealers and retailers, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Contest submissions starts on 5th June and closes on 15th June 2013 at 5:59PM Malaysia Time.
4. Any entries after 15th June 2013 at 5:59PM Malaysia Time will be disqualified.
5. To participate, participants can only submit ONE(1) entry throughout the entire contest period through ChurpChurp blogpost : http://my.churpieblogs.com/blog/2013/05/20/tunetalkmimma/
6. Participant personal details need to be accurate and The Organizer’s will not be responsible if the information is inaccurate
7. Participants must fully complete the contest form or all requested information with authentic personal contact details.
8. Participants who failed to fill in the above will be forfeited from the contest.
9. 2 x Grand Prize Winners will get:
a. Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid Credit worth RM100/per month for the next 12 months.
b. Appointed Mixed Martial Art Gym access for 12 months.
c. 1 off training session with a Mixed Martial Art Trainer.
10. Winner announcements will be done on 15th June 2013 at the Malaysia Invasion Mixed Martial Art Grand Finals in Stadium Negara and MIMMA Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MalaysianInvasion
11. The organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the organiser, despite the best efforts of the organiser.
12. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any participant and / or entries that is found or suspected of cheating / hacking / tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Contest rules.
13. The organiser reserves the right to terminate any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process.
14. By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to receive future information, products or services from the organiser after the Contest of which the organiser thinks may be of interest to the Participant and communication will cease upon request of the Participant.
15. The organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
16. All prizes cannot be exchanged in full, or partially for cash or other equivalents.
17. The organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. Winners need to prove their identity card (I/C) according to requirements (Refer to 7) upon request. Should the participants be unable to confirm and authenticate their identity, verification on proof of purchase the participants will be automatically disqualified.
19. The organiser will contact the Winner via the contact details or email address supplied during the sign-up process. Participants are encouraged to keep their contact number active, and to constantly check their email accounts.
20. In the event that a participants is not contactable within three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, the organiser reserves the right to disqualify her eligibility and the next qualified participants will be selected.
21. All transportation, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
22. All transportation, SMS, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this contest and to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner, and must abide by the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
23. The organiser and its agencies shall not be liable to the participant or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any contestant as a result of participation or non-participation in the contests or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the organiser and its agencies.
24. The organiser and its agencies shall not be held liable for any entry that is incomplete or illegible due to problems such as computer malfunctions, lost Internet connections or transmission problems.
25. All data collected are strictly private and confidential. They will not be used in any way deemed inappropriate by the organiser and will not be used or given away to any other party except the organiser.