#Churpremiere – Rio 2 (3D)
“It’s on in the amazon!”
Remember the adorable blue macaw that loves the city life? Well, he’s back and this time he’s journeying into the Amazon. Watch Blu as he tries to fit in into the wild at the #Churpremiere of Rio 2 (3D)!
It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids in RIO 2, after they venture from that magical city into the wilds of the Amazon for a family reunion.
Out of his element in a land he doesn’t know, Blu must face his most fearsome adversary – his father in law – while evading Nigel’s fiendish plans for revenge.
All your favorite RIO characters are back, and they’re joined by Oscar® nominee Andy Garcia, Grammy® winner Bruno Mars, Tony® winner Kristin Chenoweth and Oscar/Emmy®/Tony winner Rita Moreno. RIO 2 also features new Brazilian artists and original music by Janelle Monae and Wondaland.
Thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Films, ChurpChurp is giving away 35 pairs of passes for you to catch the sequel Rio 2 in 3D! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere – Rio 2 (3D)
Date: 8th April 2014, Tuesday
Venue: TGV Cinemas, 1 Utama
To get your hands on a pair of passes to the #Churpremiere of Rio 2 (3D), here’s what you have to do:
1. Answer the question below on our Facebook Post:
“Tell us the 3 things you would bring to survive in the Amazon and why?”
Example: I would bring a knife for hunting animals, a handphone to connect with civilization and a mattress for comfort!
2. Be sure to tag @20th Century Fox Malaysia and @ChurpChurp in your comment!
3. Remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like!
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Facebook comment and right click to copy them.
The 35 Churpers with the most creative answers will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening. Answers can be unrealistic or anything out of the blue. So submit your entries now!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on the Facebook Page and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Facebook profiles with updates that not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 2nd April 2014 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 4th April 2014 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
5) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
6) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.