Cure that football fever with DiGi Lalang Sampai Menang contest!
As Malaysians, we love hanging out at mamak shops especially during football season. And with the football world championship going on, we’re all pumped up to catch the matches on the big screen with our friends! But sometimes it can be too overwhelming with all the sweaty fans shouting at the screen and the headache of actually finding a place to sit.
Why not catch all the football matches in the comfort of your own home? Not big enough a screen? Well, DiGi is giving away ONE HUNDRED AND ONE 50” LED TV for the ‘Lalang Sampai Menang’ contest. Yes, you read that correct. 101 lucky winners will be bringing home the 50” LED TVs from DiGi to catch all the exciting matches!
Join and you can be one of the lucky ones to bring home one of the 50” LED TV to watch all the football matches. All you have to do is watch the football matches and predict which team will win in up to thirty-one (31) matches.
All pumped up to bring home a 50” LED TV? Then hurry and subscribe to DiGi’s mobile internet plan or DG SmartPlan. If you are already subscribed to one of these packages, then hurry and submit your entries now! Read more about the plans as follows:
So Churpers, itching to get try your luck? Then here’s how you can join in the contest:
1. Subscribe to any of DiGi’s eligible Mobile Internet plans
2. Send WC to 2000, follow the instructions and send in the keyword of the team you’re rooting for.
3. Head to digi.my/livescore on your smartphone, select Contest and choose the team you think will win.
Did we mention that you can also win sign jerseys from international football stars? It’s definitely something not to be missed!
If you haven’t gotten the football fever, you will now! So hurry and submit your entries now. For more information, log on to DiGi.
- *Please refer to the FAQ for a full list eligible plans and Mobile Internet subscriptions.
- Contest entries must be submitted between 9.00am – 11.59pm on the particular match day.
- For eligible matches, SMS WC to 20000 or head to digi.my/livescore for more info.