Ahh..love..Wonderful thing called love. Will you do anything to make your crush fall for you but only to ‘die’ of tragedy that leads you to another fun alternate world? Decisions have to be made and challenges have to be faced in order to go back to the reality.
Churpers, pack your bags and get ready to embark on an adventure like no other with Malono as travels to three different worlds where he must face his greatest fears at the #Churpremiere of The Book of Life. Read on to find out more!
In this celebration of life, love, music, and family, a young dreamer goes to the ends of the earth to prove his devotion and win the heart of his beloved.Filled with songs that you love presented in a way you have never heard before, this adventure takes an unlikely hero from this world to the next and back again.During his epic journey, he must negotiate with all-powerful Gods, compete with the town’s greatest hero, protect his village, and in the process determine the fate of all the souls that have come and gone before.Are you excited yet Churpers? If you’re not, wait till you watch the trailer!
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, ChurpChurp is giving away 45 pairs of exclusive tickets for you to watch The Book of Life on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere – The Book of Life
Date: 14th October 2014 (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV 1 Utama
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of The Book of Life, here’s what you have to do:
1) Answer this question in a comment our blog below:
“If you were Manolo, what will you do to sweep Maria off her feet?” (Be creative)
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 45 Churpers with the correct answer and the most creative comments on our blog will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
Submit your entries fast and join Manolo as he face his biggest fears to get back to the real world!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 7th October 2014 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 10th October 2014 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.