How “Xiao” are you for a new Xiaomi Redmi Note from DiGi?
Hey Churpers, are you sick of your old phones yet ? Thinking of changing to a new one but you don’t have the money? Well, here’s great news for you because DiGi is giving away the brand new Xiaomi Redmi Notes!
We can’t deny that we love free stuff. Especially when it comes to something we really want; like the latest available-in-the-market smartphone from Xiaomi !
But before that, we want to know what is the craziest thing that you would do for a Xiami Redmi Note from DiGi!
Let’s see if you are daring enough to do something like this.
Or maybe even this?
Bet you’re not crazy enough to do this.
So Churpers, if you are crazy enough to do something like these , then you SHOULD definitely participate in the #CrazyForDiGi smart phone contest, where DiGi is giving away up to EIGHT (8) awesome Xiaomi Redmi Notes! Here, check out the prize that your craziness could score you.
8 x Xiaomi Redmi Note
1. Take a snapshot of the craziest thing that you would do for a Xiaomi Redmi
2. Post it on Twitter (make sure your Twitter is set to ‘Public’)
3. You MUST tag @Churp2 & @DiGi_Telco and include the hashtag #CrazyForDiGi in your tweet
4. Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Twitter comment and right click to copy them.
The Top 8 Churpers (4 winners each week) with the most creative and crazy photos will each win one of these amazing smartphones! So what are you waiting for? Get those thinking or crazy caps on and snap away!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) This contest is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to follow and tag Churp2’s & DiGi Telco’s Twitter handle and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entry forms are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Twitter profiles with updates that are not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Contest period will run from 24th September 2014 till 12.00PM on 8th October 2014 .
5) Contest winners for each week will be notified via email on 3rd October 2014 (Week 1) and 10th October 2014 (Week 2), respectively. Contest winners are required to collect their prize at ChurpChurp’s office.
6) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
7) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.