#ChurpOut In The Dark
Have you ever wondered what is it like to live in a world filled with darkness?
Dialogue in the Dark Malaysia helps to reach out to the public and raise awareness to those who are not visual impaired. It helps us to understand the lives of those who are visual impaired and to build self-esteem and give support to those who have eye disorders.
If you’re eager to learn how to appreciate the sense of sight and understand the life of visual impaired patients, ChurpChurp is giving you the chance to do just that! Read below for more details:
For more details, you can check it out HERE.
In collaboration with Dialogue in the Dark Malaysia, ChurpChurp is giving away 10 pairs of invitation to this epic inspiring journey in one evening! Details on the event are as below:
ChurpOut in the Dark
Date: 17th October 2014 (Friday)
Time: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
Venue: Dialogue in the Dark, The School Block J, Jaya One
Hold on, there’s more! The night would not be complete without hearty dinner. You heard it right Churpers, right after Dialogue in the Dark you would be feasting on delicious food at Cuisine in the Dark prepared specially for you in an evening that you won’t forget.
To win a pair of tickets to Dialogue in the Dark:
1) Answer this question on ourChurpChurp Twitter:
“Why do you want to join us at Dialogue in the Dark?”
Example: ‘I would want to join Dialogue in the Dark because I would like to imagine my surroundings. #ChurpOutInTheDark’
2) You must include the hashtag #ChurpOutInTheDark and tag @Churp2
3) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Twitter comment and right click to copy them.
The 10 Churpers with the most creative twitter comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this event!
Terms and conditions:
1) This contest is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Tweeter and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 9th October 2014 (Thursday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 13th September 2014 (Monday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.