They say “Laughter is the best medicine”, Hey Churpers, we have something funny and exciting in store for you! Due to popular demand Shear Madness is back, so hold on to your seats and get ready to laugh your socks off!
Churpers, are you like Sherlock Holmes when it comes to crime solving TV shows? Because one of the customers in Tomy Gun’s Shear Madness Hair & Beauty Salon has murdered Isabel Fernandez, a famous pianist. But the question is, WHODUNIT?!
It’s time to test your observation skills in this comedy crime solving theatre show happening on the 26th November 2014. Who know, you might even be the one who solves the case!
Gardner & Wife Theatre has presented a wide range of shows from Broadway musicals to Hokkien stand-up to an all-male ballet! Therefore, Shear Madness will definitely be an unforgettable night!
Here’s what’s in store for you, Churpers! Watch the teaser below:
ChurpChurp is very honored and proud to be the official social media partner of Shear Madness and guess what Churpers? We have awesome news for you. In collaboration with Gardner & Wife Theatre, ChurpChurp will be giving away 45 pairs of tickets for you to be Sherlock Holmes for a night! Details of show are as below:
Date: 26th November 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: PJ Live Arts @ Jaya One
Who do you think has murdered Isabel Fernandez the famous pianist? Try to gather more clues at Shear Madness =)
To win a pair of tickets to Shear Madness
1) Answer this question on ChurpChurp’s Twitter
“Who do you think the murderer is and why?”
For example: ‘ I think The Student murdered Isabel because he hate his piano teacher =( #ShearMadnessMalaysia @Churp2’
2) Post it on Twitter (make sure your Twitter is set to ‘Public’)
3) You MUST tag @Churp2 and include the hashtag #ShearMadnessMalaysia
4) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many uniqe entries as you like.
To copy the permalinks, kindly hover over the ‘time posted’ of your Twitter comment and right click to copy them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) This contest is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to follow and tag Churp2’s fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entry forms are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Protected Twitter profiles with updates that are not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
4) Contest period will run from 10th November 2014 until 24th November 2014, 12PM.
5) Contest winners for each week will be notified via email on 24th November 2014 (Monday) Contest winners are required to collect their prize at ChurpChurp’s office.
6) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
7) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.