#Churpremiere – Penguins of Madagascar
Hey Churpers, remember the awesome penguins from Madagascar? After three movies from Madagascar, you would think you know them by now but what you don’t is that they have been living a double life as spies! It all started with 4 penguins that grew up together as brothers and became the experts of camouflage. So, are you curious of how these troublemakers save the world from evil?
Churpers, be prepared to laugh until you feel your abs hurt at the #Churpremiere of PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR!
Super spy teams aren’t born…they’re hatched.
Discover the secrets of the greatest and most hilarious covert birds in the global espionage biz: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private.
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, ChurpChurp is giving away 62 pairs of passes for you to watch Penguins of Madagascar on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR
Date: 25th November 2014
Venue: GSC, 1 Utama
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Penguins of Madagascar, here’s what you have to do:
1) Answer this question in a comment our blog below:
“If you are assigned to be a spy for a mission, what kind of spy will you be?”
Example: ‘A millionaire. So I can live the life of the rich at the same time.’
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 62 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
So what are you waiting for? Quick submit your entries to watch how these little penguins save the world.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 18th November 2014 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 21st November 2014 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.