#Churpremiere – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Have you ever gotten through a very rough week and wonder how everyone else seems to be doing fine? Not to worry because every cloud has a silver lining and every rough patch is a lesson to be learnt! =)
Churpers, join us on a journey as Alexander and his family goes through one of their worst possible days at the #Churpremiere of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
Disney’s “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” follows the exploits of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould) as he experiences the most terrible and horrible day of his young life—a day that begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by one calamity after another.
He soon learns that he’s not alone when his mom (Jennifer Garner), dad (Steve Carell), brother (Dylan Minnette) and sister (Kerris Dorsey) all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
Thanks to Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, ChurpChurp will be giving away 37 pairs of exclusive passes to Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day! The details are as follows:
#Churpremiere of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Date: 2nd December 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.30 PM
Venue: TGV, One Utama
On top of the tickets, we also have some exclusive, limited-edition Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day premiums to give away! Check out what you could be bringing home soon:
5 x Alexander & The Terrible Spill Proof Cup
5 x Alexander & The Terrible Notebook
5 x Alexander & The Terrible Stress Ball
5 x Alexander & The Terrible Door Hanger
5 x Alexander & The Terrible Bookmark
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
1) Answer this question on our ChurpChurp Blog:
“How will you go through the worst day of your life?” (Be as creative as possible.)
Example: ‘I would be a YES MAN for a day!’ =D
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 37 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
So what are you waiting for? Quick submit your entries to catch this #Churpremiere on the big screen!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 25th November 2014 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 28th November 2014 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.