#Churpremiere – Tak3n
“It Ends Here”
Taken 1 and Taken 2 have been such a kick ass movie! Right now, the wait is over and as how Liam Neeson quotes it “It Ends Here!” We definitely can’t wait for the final sequel of this oh-so-awesome movie!
Churpers, get ready for the final sequel of Taken at the #Churpremiere of Taken 3!
Liam Neeson returns as ex-covert operative Bryan Mills, whose reconciliation with his ex-wife is tragically cut short when she is brutally murdered.
Consumed with rage, and framed for the crime, he goes on the run to evade the relentless pursuit of the CIA, FBI and the police.
For one last time, Mills must use his “particular set of skills,” to track down the real killers, exact his unique brand of justice, and protect the only thing that matters to him now – his daughter.
Churpers, are you excited yet? If not wait till you watch the trailer!
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, ChurpChurp is giving away 49 pairs of passes for you to watch Taken 3 on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of Taken 3
Date: 6th January 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC Quill City Mall
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Taken 3
1) Answer this question on our ChurpChurp Blog:
If you were to be chased by policemen and a group of mafias, what will you do? Be creative!
Example: ‘I will convince the policemen that I did not do it and I will hunt the mafias and let them have a taste of their own medicine!’ =D
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 49 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
Quick submit your entries to catch the final sequel of Taken 3!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 31st December 2014 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 2nd January 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.