A walk down memory lane of 2014
2014 is has come to an end! So Churpers, how has this year treated you so far?
It has been a year full of ups and downs, however we would like to express our gratitude to your endless support for ChurpChurp! So, thank you Churpers for making this year a memorable one.
That being said, let’s all walk down memory lane together to recap and reminisce of all the exciting events and good time spent together this year!
1. In January, we held our very second #CNYCHURPOUT with Tiger Radler at The Tavern! It was one exciting event with lots of games and lou sang tossing!
2. Wait, we did not only have one, but TWO #CNYCHURPOUT this year. Hence, we ended Chinese New Year with a bang with Tesco Online @ Bankers Room.
3. Next up in March, our Churpers had the challenge of their lives trying to escape themselves at the Escape Room with ChurpChurp!
4. As for the music-lover Churpers, we had Alex Goot & Against The Current LIVE in KL in store for them in August!
5. We even had #CHURPOUTInTheDark in October where we went through a truly inspiring journey of living in darkness for one evening.
6. Our Churpers were in for a laugh as they solved a murder mystery case of WHODUNIT at Shear Madness Malaysia with ChurpChurp in . That’s some real crimedy right there! =P
7. Even our Churpies get to have fun! We had an internal Christmas party, the Nuffies X-Mas 2014! With secret santas, pot luck and a childrens’ theme, our Christmas was indeed an awesome one.
That, Churpies, concludes 2014 for ChurpChurp Malaysia! We hope you enjoyed your journey with us from all the exciting Churpremieres, contests and events! We hope that 2015 will be a better year for us all and we can’t wait to share all of our plans with you =)!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
With lots of love,
The ChurpChurp Team