#Churpremiere – Birdman
Every glory has a story and sometimes, letting go of what was, is the hardest thing. We all believe something of ourselves and it’s every man’s (and woman’s!) struggle to reconcile what was with what IS.
Intrigued? Churpers, join us as we peel the layers off our latest #Churpremiere – Birdman! What could be better than delving deep into such an emotionally engaging movie, with a deep bucket of popcorn with other Churpers?
Birdman tells a story of a faded actor – once famous for his portrayals of an iconic superhero –
who is struggling to stage a Broadway play.
As opening night approaches, he must grapple with his ego as he attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
Churpers, are you ready for this? If you’re not, wait till you watch the trailer!
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, ChurpChurp is giving away 50 pairs of passes for you to watch Movie title on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of Birdman
Date: 2oth January 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC 1 Utama
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Birdman, here’s what you have to do:
1) Answer this question on our Blog Comment:
In a Broadway play that features the story of your life, what would be THE climax of that story?
Example: “The high point of the story of my life would be when I land my dream job of being a travel lifestyle host who owns 2 pythons and a pet Akita dog.”
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 50 Churpers with the most creative comments on our blog will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog (comment section) and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 16th January 2015 (Friday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 20th January 2015 (Tuesday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.