#Churpremiere – The Wedding Ringer
“Go with a pro”
Are you bro-less? Buddy-deficient? About to settle down with a girl without ever having lived by the bro-code?
You might just need to be inspired at the #Churpremiere of The Wedding Ringer.
Doug Harris (Josh Gad) is a loveable but socially awkward groom-to-be with a problem: he has no best man.
With less than two weeks to go until he marries the girl of his dreams (Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting), Doug is referred to Jimmy Callahan (Kevin Hart), owner and CEO of Best Man, Inc., a company that provides flattering best men for socially challenged guys in need.
What ensues is a hilarious wedding charade as they try to pull off the big con, and an unexpected budding bromance between Doug and his fake best man Jimmy.
If the idea of a bromantic comedy (BromCom) hasn’t convinced you that you want to be catching this movie, check out the trailer below to tickle your funny bone!
Thanks to Sony Pictures, ChurpChurp is giving away 39 pairs of passes for you to watch The Wedding Ringer on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of The Wedding Ringer
Date: 27th January 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV, One Utama
On top of the tickets, we also have some exclusive, limited-edition The Wedding Ringer premiums to give away! Check out what you could be bringing home soon:
5 x Limited Edition ‘The Wedding Ringer’ T-Shirt
5 x Limited Edition ‘The Wedding Ringer’ Shot Glass Set
10x Limited Edition ‘The Wedding Ringer’ Bottle Opener
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of The Wedding Ringer, here’s what you have to do:
1) Answer this question on our Blog Comment:
What is the best memory you’ve had so far, with your best-friend-best-man (or bridesmaid) to-be?
Example: “We caught some kampung chickens for dinner, hopping in gunny sacks and lay under the night stars, talking about what was, what is and what may be .”
‘Disclaimer: no chickens were harmed in the making of this example’.
2. Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 39 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
So what are you waiting for? Quick submit your entries to catch this #Churpremiere on the big screen!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 20th January 2015 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 23rd January 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.