#Churpremiere – Focus
“It’s about distraction. It’s about focus. The brain is slow and it can’t multitask. Tap him here, take from there.”
Mind your mind. Double think your thinks, again and again. The distracted mind is a compromised mind and in a world of power and money, love so deep might just drown you.
Focus and pay close attention Churpers! Catch Will Smith in action at the upcoming #Churpremiere of FOCUS happening 2 days before it’s official release date, 26 February 2015!
Will Smith stars as Nicky, a seasoned master of misdirection who becomes romantically involved with novice con artist Jess (Margot Robbie).
As he’s teaching her the tricks of the trade, she gets too close for comfort and he abruptly breaks it off.
Three years later, the former flame—now an accomplished femme fatale—shows up in Buenos Aires in the middle of the high stakes race car circuit. In the midst of Nicky’s latest, very dangerous scheme, she throws his plans for a loop…and the consummate con man off his game.
We don’t guarantee that this latest #Churpremiere won’t be a distraction. The trailer is already such a thriller!
Focus your attention now in this direction, Churpers! Thanks to Warner Bros. Pictures (Malaysia) , ChurpChurp is giving away 21 pairs of passes for you to watch FOCUS on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of FOCUS
Date: 24th February 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 PM
Venue: TGV, 1Utama
Heya Churpers, the contest for the #Churpremiere of #FOCUSMovie has ended. Thank you so much for participating! If you didn’t manage to grab a pair of tickets to catch this #Churpremiere don’t worry because our ChurpAlphas are doing a contest giveaway on their Instagram. Check them out!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog (comment section) and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 17th February 2015 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 20th February 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.