#Churpremiere – Chappie
“Humanity’s Last Hope Isn’t Human”
Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, he will come under the influence of his surroundings – some good, some bad – and he will have to rely on his heart and soul to find his way in the world and become his own man. But there’s one thing that makes Chappie different – he is a robot.
Churpers, join us at the upcoming #Churpremiere of Chappie to follow one robot’s journey of self-discovery as he thinks and feels for himself, and finds his place in this world.
In the near future, crime is patrolled by an oppressive mechanized police force.
When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.
The first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself. That’s a dangerous idea – and it’s a challenge that will pit Chappie against powerful, destructive forces that would ensure that he is the last of his kind.
Do you have to be human to be humane? We think and we feel and that makes us who we are – human. Check out the trailer below, Churpers!
Thanks to Sony Pictures, ChurpChurp is giving away 21 pairs of passes for you to watch Chappie on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of Chappie
Date: 4th March 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC, 1 Utama
On top of the tickets, we also have some exclusive, limited-edition Chappie premiums to give away! Check out what you could be bringing home soon:
1x limited edition ‘Chappie’ Hoodie
3x limited edition ‘Chappie’ T-Shirt worth
5x limited edition ‘Chappie’ Canvas Bag
10x limited edition ‘Chappie’ Lanyard
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Chappie, here’s what you have to do:
1) Answer this question on our Blog Comment:
If you had the power to decide, would you allow humanoid robots to live in our world? Why or why not?
Example: We would be pro-robots because they would be able to do necessary work that is dangerous for humans to do – like crime-fighting, cleaning up slum areas and cleaning our many longkangs.
2) Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 21 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
So what are you waiting for? Quick submit your entries to catch this #Churpremiere on the big screen!
Also, stay tune Churpers! Because we got something interesting coming to you soon 😉
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 25th February 2015 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 27th February 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.