#Churpremiere – Fantastic Four
What will you do to save the world if you have superpowers? A twist to the story, what if the person you have to destroy, is your friend?
Unleash your imaginative superpower and let them out at the #Churpremiere of Fantastic Four two days before its official release date of 6th August 2015!
FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel’s original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways.
Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned away.
Go on and be the first to catch the movie led by not one, not two, NOT even three, but FOUR superheroes preventing the earth from being swallowed by Doom.
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, Malaysia , ChurpChurp is giving away 23 pairs of passes for you to watch Fantastic Four on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of Fantastic Four
Date: 4th August 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC 1Utama
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of Fantastic Four:
- Answer this question on our ChurpChurp Blog:
“Which of the Fantastic Four best resembles you, and why?”
Example: Mr.Fantastic best resembles me because I believe in using my powers for the benefit of the mankind.
- Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 23 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
Are you brave enough to watch Fantastic Four being up to no good? Quick submit your entries to join her on her thrilling hauntings!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 28th July 2015 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 31st July 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.