#Churpremiere – THE INTERN
One thing about age, if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter! Experience worth more than gold.
Time to step up and learn how to switch things up and adapt the working environment at the #Churpremiere of THE INTERN 15 days before its official release date of 24th September 2015!
Academy Award winners Robert De Niro (“Raging Bull,” “Silver Linings Playbook”) and Anne Hathaway (“Les Misérables,” “The Devil Wears Prada”) star together in Warner Bros. Pictures’ “The Intern.” Oscar-nominated and award-winning filmmaker Nancy Meyers (“It’s Complicated,” “Something’s Gotta Give,” “Private Benjamin”) is directing the comedy from her own screenplay.
In “The Intern,” De Niro stars as Ben Whittaker, a 70-year-old widower who has discovered that retirement isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Seizing an opportunity to get back in the game, he becomes a senior intern at an online fashion site, founded and run by Jules Ostin (Hathaway).
The film’s multi-generational cast also features Rene Russo (“Thor”), Anders Holm (“Workaholics”), Andrew Rannells (“Girls”), Adam Devine (“Pitch Perfect”), Celia Weston (“No Reservations”), Nat Wolff (“The Fault in Our Stars”), Linda Lavin (“Wanderlust”), Zack Pearlman (“The Inbetweeners”), newcomer Jason Orley, and Christina Scherer (“Living with Uncle Charlie”).
Meyers also produced the film, with Suzanne Farwell. Celia Costas served as executive producer.
Meyers’ behind-the-scenes creative team is headed by Oscar-nominated director of photography Stephen Goldblatt (“The Prince of Tides,” “The Help”), Oscar-nominated production designer Kristi Zea (“Revolutionary Road,” “GoodFellas,” “Tower Heist”), Oscar-nominated film editor Robert Leighton (“A Few Good Men,” “When Harry Met Sally”) and costume designer Jacqueline Demeterio (“The Other Woman,” “The Big C”). The music is by Theodore Shapiro (“The Secret Life of Walter Mitty,” “The Devil Wears Prada”).
Warner Bros. Pictures presents, a Waverly Films Production, a Nancy Meyers Film, “The Intern.” Scheduled to open worldwide beginning September 25, 2015, it will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
It is your chance to be the first to catch this exciting switch up, and maybe learn something at work where you can best apply it on!
Thanks to Warner Bros. Pictures, ChurpChurp is giving away 46 pairs of passes for you to watch THE INTERN on the big screen! Details of the #Churpremiere are as below:
#Churpremiere of THE INTERN
Date: 8th September 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC 1Utama
To win a pair of tickets to the #Churpremiere of THE INTERN:
- Answer this question on our ChurpChurp Blog:
“True or False? The Intern star Robert DeNiro took actual Tai Chi lessons in preparation for his role as Ben Whittaker.”
- Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
The 46 Churpers with the most creative blog comment will each win a pair of passes (2 passes) to this screening this #Churpremiere.
Are you ready to watch how Robert DeNiro score his internship in THE INTERN? Quick submit your entries and probably pick up some of his tricks!
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 1st September 2015 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 4th September 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.