#Churpremiere – Hotel Transylvania 2
The world famous monsters are back with more screams, more surprises and more monsters! What would you do if you were a vampire with a grandson who is half human/ half vampire?
Join in the fun and adventures at our exclusive #Churpremiere of Hotel Transylvania 2, a day before its official release date – 24th September 2015!
The Drac pack is back for an all-new monster comedy adventure in Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 2!
But behind closed coffins, Drac is worried that his adorable half-human, half-vampire grandson, Dennis, isn’t showing signs of being a vampire. So while Mavis is busy visiting her human in-laws with Johnny – and in for a major cultural shock of her own – “Vampa” Drac enlists his friends Frank, Murray, Wayne and Griffin to put Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp.
But little do they know that Drac’s grumpy and very old, old, old school dad Vlad is about to pay a family visit to the hotel. And when Vlad finds out that his great-grandson is not a pure blood – and humans are now welcome at Hotel Transylvania – things are going to get batty!
Thanks to Sony Pictures (Malaysia), ChurpChurp is giving away 18 pairs of passes for you to watch Hotel Transylvania 2 on the big screen!
Go win yourself a pair of tickets now!
#Churpremiere of Hotel Transylvania 2
Date: 23rd September 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC 1Utama
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download Dayre from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) and sign up for an account.
- Follow @ChurpMY on Dayre and answer this question:
“What kind of a monster would you train your grandson to be?”
- Publish your answer on your Dayre and don’t forget to tag us at @ChurpMYand thank Sony Pictures Animation Malaysia followed by the hash tags #Churpremiere and #HotelT2!
- Remember to include your Dayre contest entry URL in the comments section below!
Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
We will choose the 18 Churpers with the most creative answers!
Contest ends 16th September 2015, 12PM
Terms and conditions:
1) This movie screening is open to existing ChurpChurp users in Malaysia.
2) Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
3) Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 16th September 2015 (Wednesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 18th September 2015 (Friday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
4) Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
5) ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.