[#ChurpmyWIN] Churpremiere of The Walk
Will Philippe Petit, a tightrope walker achieve his dream walking through a connected wire between the World Trade Center towers?
Keep your feet on the ground Churpers as ChurpChurp and Sony Pictures Malaysia are ready to bring you a true story and unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Catch it before its official release at the #Churpremiere of #TheWalkMovie this 21st October 2015.
Directed by Robert Zemeckis, the film is a true story based on Philippe Petit’s book “To Reach the Clouds,” starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the young dreamer who dared the impossible: an illegal wire walk between the World Trade Center towers. Twelve people have walked on the moon, but only one man has ever, or will ever, walk in the immense void between the World Trade Center towers.
Guided by his real-life mentor, Papa Rudy (Ben Kingsley), and aided by an unlikely band of international recruits, Petit and his gang overcome long odds, betrayals, dissension and countless close calls to conceive and execute their mad plan.
Thanks to So Robert Zemeckis, the director of such marvels as Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Back to the Future, Polar Express and Flight, again uses cutting edge technology in the service of an emotional, character-driven story.
With innovative photorealistic techniques and IMAX 3D wizardry, The Walk is true big-screen cinema, a chance for moviegoers to viscerally experience the feeling of reaching the clouds.
The film is a love letter to Paris and New York City in the 1970s, but most of all, to the Towers of the World Trade Center.
If you’re afraid of heights, be warned as its surreal Churpers!
Thanks to Sony Pictures Malaysia, ChurpChurp will be giving away 24 pairs of exclusive passes!
The details are as follows:
Date: 21st October 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC, One Utama
Here’s how you win them:
- Download Dayre from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) and sign up for an account.
- Follow @Churpmyon Dayre.
- Answer the question below:
What kind of risk will you take to make your dream come true? (Answer in no more than 50 words)
- Publish your answer on your Dayre. Don’t forget to tag us @Churpmy, thank Sony Pictures Malaysia followed by the hashtags #Churpremiere and #TheWalkMovie
- Remember to include your Dayre contest entry URL in the comment section below
Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
Contest closes 16th October, 2015, 12PM.
That is not all.
Write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair of VIP Passes to our next #Churpremiere of your choice. Tweet us @ChurpMY and/or link us your blog post together with the hashtag #TheWalkMovie, provided if you have a blog.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to all Churpers only.
- Please make sure to provide the day Dayre URL, not just your profile URL.
- Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
- RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.