Golden Rules for Your Skin
Do you realize that most of us have a skincare routine that we stick to out of habit it’s all about a repetition of steps you have to do day in and day out?
Some habits are essential in order to care for your skin and have a radiant complexion all year long. However, some people tend to make mistakes in between because they actually do not realize those actions can damage their own skin.
Whatever your skin type, here are some golden rules for your skin!
Falling Into Bed with Your Make-up On
No matter how exhausted you are from a long day at work or if you have just attended the best party ever, never ever fall asleep with a full face on. Make up has the power to make one feel fabulous, but going to bed with it on will only cause regret the day after. It clogs up the pores and is especially worse for acne skin. Instead, if the whole 10 step regimen is too much come 2 am, cleanse your face with a towellette such as Simple’s cleansing wipes.
Not Cleansing Properly
You may be diligent in makeup removal, but ask yourself this question:
“Are you using the right cleanser to put your skin in optimal condition for overnight renewal?”
Look for a cleanser that contains the right ingredients. Things like antioxidants for protection, salicylic acid to help clear your pores, and witch hazel, which acts as a natural astringent.
Not Washing Your Sheets & Pillowcases Frequently Enough
Don’t be surprise Churpers as pillowcases accumulate a build-up of reside from things like conditioner and scalp oil that can clog your pores on your face over time. NEVER EVER keep your pillowcase for a month or more. You should change your pillow case at least once a week or more if you are more acne-prone.
Not Getting Enough Sleep
Most of people nowadays do not realize that getting a good night’s sleep helps your skin to look its best. When your skin does not get the optimum rest, it becomes dull and you’ll have under-eye circle just like a PANDA (Panda is cute but for you to have a pair panda’s eyes, it’s not cute at all lol).
Not Wearing Sunscreen Every Day
Don’t get confuse dear Churpers as sunscreen it’s not just for the beach. Instead, the best protection against skin aging is a good sunscreen defense. Your skin can be harmed by constant sun exposure, whether or not you see a burn. Sunburn is an immediate reaction, but damage from the sun occurs over a lifetime. You will regret not having worn sunscreen when you look at your skin compared to friends and family who have worn daily sunscreen 20 years from now.
But that’s not all Churpers! Let’s hear 5 tips from our top Alphas on their daily skincare routines:
1. “I make up pretty much every day plus sometimes during work, I have to have really thick make up on me. Removing it cleanly is really important for me. So I actually spend a long time to remove my make-up and clean it at least twice to three times with normal make up remover then oil base make up remover and pre cleanse then cleansing milk”.
2. “Next, because of my eczema and sensitive skin, I drink lots of water a day apart from fruit juice. I don’t drink juice everyday but whenever I can like for example during lunch or something. I will try my best to order something healthy like apple juice or dragon fruit or even better, tomato or mixture of different green veggies juice”.
3. “I also started eating lots of supplements to enhance n boost up my immune system for example like vitamin c, folic acid and like algae because I have very very bad blood system due to my genes so I believe that if u take care of because inner body, u will also help your outer beauty.”
4. “Due to the hot sunny weather, I always make sure that I do face mask at least twice a week to hydrate my skin Apart from applying lotion and sometimes my medicine due to my eczema. So it’s like double work for me because of my eczema and my sensitive skin.”
5. “Lastly, hmmm…. Because I’m growing? Hence, I have lots of stress due to my workload n I travel very often. I’m most likely to have acne on my skin like very easily. Even now actually. Lol… So for me, I think it’s best to do facial at least twice a month. I do 2-3 times a month. And it does make a difference compared to last time when I only did once a month. Then apart from that, choose your right beautician and right product. Do plenty of research before consuming it. Not just listen to your friends. On top of that, I apply pimple cream on my acne too before sleep”.
All her tips are worth trying Churpers as Venice can always pull the no make-up look as she has the flawless skin ever
Credit to: Venice Min
1. “Drink a lot of water throughout the day”.
2. “Have good uninterrupted sleep”.
3. “I love essential oils, especially the good pure therapeutic grade kind”.
4. “Double cleansing”.
5. “Mask at least twice a week”.
And see the result peeps!
Always looking beautiful with a wonderful and amazing skin complexion!
Credits to: Jimmy Ang and Chelsia Ng
These tips may sound like it is mainly targeted for women, but trust, guys, you should be taking some pointers from it as well. Good skin instantly makes you look well-kept and polished, and at the end of the day, you only have one face. So be sure to take care of it!
Till next time Churpers, have an amazing week ahead!