[ChurpMYWIN] Churpremiere of Deepwater Horizon
If you were in a life and death situation, what would you do? Would you be the one that would run first, or rise to the challenge and save as many lives as you possibly could.
ChurpChurp and GSC Movies Malaysia are ready to reveal how heroes come from the most the most unlikely places to rise above and be extraordinary, catch it before its official release at the #Churpremiere of #DeepwaterHorizonMovie this 22nd September 2016!
Dear Churpers, do not say I did not warn you, but this gripping movie based on a real life event will have you on the edge of your seat whole way through!
Thanks to GSC Movies Malaysia, ChurpChurp will be giving away 25 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 22nd September 2016 (Thursday)
Venue: GSC, Mid Valley
Here’s how you win them:
- Answer the question on our Blog Comment below:
What is the name of the actor playing the main character in this movie?
- Finally, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
Contest closes 20th September, 2016, 12PM.
On April 20th, 2010, one of the world’s largest man-made disasters occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico. Directed by Peter Berg (Lone Survivor), this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board, and change everyone’s lives forever.
Best of luck dear Churpers!
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to all Churpers only.
- To participate, Churpers are required to comment on ChurpChurp’s Blog and fill in the contest form above with the stated conditions. Only complete contest entries are accepted and eligible for participation.
- Invites will be sent out via email to winners by 20th September 2016 (Tuesday) and will require confirmation of attendance by 21st September 2016 (Wednesday). Winners who fail to confirm their attendance by the deadline will have their invites allocated to the next Churper.
- Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
- RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.